Monday to Sunday: 14:00 - 16:00 and 18:00 - 19:00
Visiting restrictions are in place at Clontarf Hospital for the safety of our patients, staff and the community. This is necessary to reduce the further spread of COVID-19 infection. Visitors are asked to follow the guidelines below.
- You will be asked to sign the visitors' sign in sheet at reception
- Only 1 visitor at a time per patient will be allowed.
- You do not need to book in prior to your visit however, we ask that you notify a member of staff when you arrive to the ward.
- No Children allowed in the hospital
- Please wear a surgical facemask at all times during your visit.
- Please complete hand hygiene, using the alcohol based hand rub available to you, on arrival to the hospital.
- If you have symptoms of COVID19 please do not visit the hospital
- Patient rehabilitation session will take priority over all visits
Strictly no flowers or plants are allowed in the Hospital; they pose a risk of infection to susceptible patients.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Would you like to send a message or letter to a friend or loved one who is a patient at Clontarf Hospital? One of our staff will deliver your message to the patient.
We can also arrange a “Virtual Visit” with your loved one using video calling.
Click here for further information.
For more information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) please click here to go to the HSE website,or call the HSE helpline on 1850 241850.