The nursing department is composed of Registered General Nurses and Healthcare Assistants who provide care and support to patients during their rehabilitation. The nursing department works collaboratively with colleagues from the allied health profession to provide person-centred care. The nursing care provided to patients is underpinned by the core values of compassion, care and commitment.
- Nursing Administration- Director of Nursing and Assistant Director of Nursing
- Admissions- Patient Flow manager
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Clinical Practice Support
- Ward Managers
- Registered General Nurses
- Student Nurses
- Healthcare Assistants
The nursing department operate 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
Nursing Administration can be contacted by contacting the main switchboard 01 8332521 and asking to page Nursing Administration on Bleep 01.